Pine Ridge Recipes
Clark's Sticky Sweet Glazed Ham
- 1 Clark's bone-in or boneless ham
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) Pine Ridge BBQ Sauce
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Place ham on rack in your roasting pan, add 3/4 cup water, and cover with foil. Bake approximately 18 minutes per pound or until the thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
- While the ham is heating, mix all of the other ingredients thoroughly. Remove ham from the oven and raise the oven Temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Remove foil from the ham and thoroughly baste ham with the glaze mixture two times. Place ham back in the oven and cook uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes to let the glaze set.
- Remove from oven and let ham rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Sweet Mustard Pulled Pork
- Season Pork Roast (Lemon Pepper, Garlic, Fennel)
- Slow Roast until tender
- Cook in Crock Pot with Sweet Mustard and enough water to keep moist
- Serve with Hard Rolls or Hoagie Buns
Sweet Pork Chops
- Brush Pork Chops with Sweet Mustard & Grill
- Brush with butter when done
Pine Ridge Barbeque Beef
- Cook favorite pot roast until tender
- Shred and cover with Pine Ridge BBQ Sauce
- Simmer for one hour
Pine Ridge Barbeque Chicken
- Arrange chicken pieces in a baking dish
- Cover with BBQ sauce and bake covered until juices run clear
- Baste several times during baking
Pine Ridge Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 2 Cans whole water chestnuts
- 1 lb. thinly sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- Pine Ridge BBQ Sauce
- Wrap bacon around water chestnuts, securing with a toothpick
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Drain bacon grease
- Coat with BBQ Sauce and return to oven for 30-45 minutes
Pine Ridge Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pine Ridge Sweet Mustard Sauce or Pine Ridge BBQ & Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic and mix well.
- Pat out meat mixture into a 14x18 inch rectangle on a piece of wax paper.
- Spread cheese over the meat, leaving a 3/4 inch border around the edges.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion to enclose the filling and form a pinwheel loaf.
- Press beef in on both ends to enclose the cheese. Place in a 10x15 baking dish.
- Pour Pine Ridge Sweet Mustard Sauce or Pine Ridge BBQ & Dipping Sauce over the loaf, coating well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour
Pine Ridge Potato Salad
- 16 small potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- Green Pepper for garnish
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Pine Ridge Sweet Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and boil with skins on until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Peel and chunk potatoes.
- Stir salt and pepper into potatoes.
- Add onion and let potatoes set while you mix the dressing.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth
- Chop 5 of the hard-boiled eggs (reserving one for garnish).
- Add eggs and pickle relish to potatoes and stir until well combined.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and gently stir until potatoes are well coated.
- Slice remaining egg and green pepper and add to the top of the salad for garnish
Pine Ridge Roundup Deviled Eggs
- 16 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pine Ridge Sweet Mustard Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle vinegar
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 strips of bacon, finely chopped
- While eggs are boiling, fry onion and bacon together until bacon is crisp and onions are lightly browned
- Drain on paper towel and reserve for garnish
- Peel eggs and cut in half
- Remove yolks into a small mixing bowl
- Mash yolks with a fork until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients (except bacon and onion) and stir until well combined and smooth
- Spoon filling into egg whites
- Garnish with bacon and onion